My Blog List

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 26, 2006

?



We can't say why we search, except that there seems to be an innate need, in each human being, to know who one is, what we are here for, how to live more poetically. by William Segal
It is said, that we search from the minute we are born. As a child she remembers always leaving her body. An OBE. Having out of the body experiences. Not really being able to explain to my mum about the experiences, that she was always floating up to the ceiling. This is her truth and only those that have also experienced this will understand it is very hard to explain to others. Then these experiences stopped for awhile, only to return again in her 20's. In these years she then had a succession of coincidences which kept unfolding bringing me closer each time to truth. Some of these coincidences being quite powerful.
She would be interested to know about your journey to the path and of any strange experiences. :o)
Journey
I am the Universe one of its kind
No other like me will you ever find
Revolving round the flaming sun
Since the birth of ancient time begun
I journeyed here from afar
A fragmented piece of a great shining star
Travelling upon the eternal winding road
To reach my true and sacred abode
Trust and believe in your intuition
For in your own silence will come your transition.
You know the truth
It is waiting...............
All humans have moments of great inspiration when we understand the truth.
In those silent moments your inner teaching speaks and you feel. :o)
It is here where your answers are born ... where your creativity is released ... where Love expresses itself ... the primordial core ... your fountain of eternal truth.
Hugs for everyone.

22 comments:

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

interesting thought!

trinitystar said...

Andrew,
You are living a poetic life ... you are a very talented person.
Any chance of hearing your piano playing with your Haiku.

Just a thought. :o)

goatman said...

I have always suspected that it was what I felt, rather than what I thought, that held the truest meaning.

Assalam

Margie said...

Most interesting...indeed!
Your posts are always great!
Thank you!
Hope you are having a great weekend!

Margie

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

p.s.- I love the poem that you ended with. Ment to say that last time. :)

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

Oh, if I could stretch the microphone from this room to my piano I would do it!

Margie said...

And, the poem is wonderful!

Margie

trinitystar said...

goatman ... yes it is feeling. :o)

trinitystar said...

All humans have moments of inspiration when we realise truth.
In your moments of silence. :o)

Anonymous said...

Life's full of magic. I can so relate to this post, I have had 3 astral trips and many many magical moments. The last one is still sealed in my heart.

CE said...

Yes, we are all that. With emphasis on all that. No need to find out who one is.
God, the Universe, is greater than all we could ever be in our minds.

polona said...

i enjoy coming by, your posts are always special.

no obe as far as i recall, but quite a few coincidences...

have a great time :o)

Tracy said...

Very interesting that I could relate. It is something for me to think further on. I already know the answer, which makes it that much more interesting.

Blessings,

Mysti

trinitystar said...

Love to hear you expand on that Mysti.

All comments and experiences are most welcome.
Hugs Mysti.

trinitystar said...

Polona, would love to hear your coincidences ... one that may stand out in your mind. If you would like to share.

trinitystar said...

Imemine,
Should you return Imemine would you be so kind to expand on that for my understanding. She would very much appreciate that.
Perhaps her train of thought has become a little distorted. :o)

trinitystar said...

Margie,
Always delighted that you turn up.
Thank you
Hope that you are feeling well now.
:o)

Cez said...

thanks so much :P
i just felt bad about it. but thanks again. :D

~ Cez

krystyna said...

Hi Trinity!
This post is GREAT !

CE said...

Oh I mean: God and the Universe, being one and the same, is greater than who we think we are. By this I mean the awesome, wonderful Universe is God's physical body. We are just thoughts in the brain.
Well, these too are beliefs. So, I don't say I am absolutely correct. Just an opinion.

trinitystar said...

Imemine,

:o) Namaste!

polona said...

well, we've probably all experienced things like when you think of someone and before you know it the phone rings or a mail drops in... or you even meet them on the street.

but i tend to believe there's a chain of coincidences (or not) that actually made me start writing... the right people seemed to have appeared at the right time to actually help me discover and develop my talent...