My Blog List

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Goodnight






Thank you everyone for popping in. I tried to get to as many of your posts as I could before going to bed. For those that I have missed accept my apologies. I have just had a busy week not had time to do any posts. Hugs for everyone.

May write a post about dreams.

Dream Quotes

Anais Nin:
Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living.

Dom Helder Camara:
When we are dreaming alone it is only a dream. When we are dreaming with others, it is the beginning of reality.

Henry David Thoreau:
I have learned, that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.


Hobbes (of Calvin and ...):
I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each others dreams, we can be together all the time.

Anatole France:
To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.

12 comments:

Margie said...

Good-night and sweet dreams!
We had the snowstorm today.
Our whole city was nothing but icy roads.
After many near accidents....I made it home...it was rather scary!!!!
Sending hugs!!!!!

Bob said...

A sage was asked,"which is real dreaming or everyday life?"
The sage replied,"neither, both are a dream."

trinitystar said...

Rob,
A dream within a dream :o)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Trinity!
Thanks for your great present with your sweet smart words. This pic is amazing!
Take care!

starry said...

Well it is morning over here.I hope you had a good sleep and had good dreams. I liked this quote"I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each others dreams, we can be together all the time."

donna said...

sweet dreams

polona said...

dreaming is important.
take care :o)

QUASAR9 said...

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.

Life the dream within the dream!
What is in our thoughts and our dreams is our greatest love
What fills any nightmare (awake or asleep) but ones greatest fear

QUASAR9 said...

Cute peaceful pic
Dreaming of angels
with angels watching over

ann said...

aaaaaah, that is so sweet
nite nite... sweet dreams
one of my favourite subjects for poetry; one I know so well since I love my dreamworld ;>)

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

What a beautiful photo!! :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful quotes!
and looking fwd to the dreams post cos i love dreaming :D :D
'Nite!