My Blog List

Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2007

The dance of Love

Photographed and special effects by trinitystar



Probability
The breeze gently blows
It will steal a kiss from the blushing rose
“You must have heard my longing”
She whispers to the breeze
A chance
A glance
Our eyes meet
Two hearts beating, pulsating
Harmonic vibrations
Beingness knows no time
The clock stops
Two infinite Beings
Unbounded
Hearts spiralling into a star filled night
Trembling into the greatness of the Universe
Two sacred droplets of Divine Love
Commence the Dance of Love
As if two suns merge and burst into life as one
The wonderment
The passion,
Real love

Quotes
The finest emotion of which we are capable is the mystic emotion. Herein lies the germ of all art and all true science. Anyone to whom this feeling is alien, who is no longer capable of wonderment and lives in a state of fear is a dead man. To know t” Einstein.

That creates the magic, and that's the wonderment of the musical process and how precious that is.


I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.

12 comments:

Nicholas said...

Thank you for my Birthday greetings, Trinitystar!
Excellent post and photos! Great colors!
Hugs.

Janice Thomson said...

Love what you did to the photo Trinitystar! Your words are beautiful as well as compelling.

floots said...

gorgeous
a little love is always good
cheers

QUASAR9 said...

The Wonderment
The Cosmic Passion
The Universal Dance
The Love unlimited, love unbound!

polona said...

spectacular and uplifting
thank you

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

wonderful poem and I really like the photo. It goes very well with it.

Inside our hands, outside our hearts said...

Isn't love wonderful. Even the thought of it brings me to my knees. Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Love can never be enough. Beautiful.

the walking man said...

As if two suns merge and burst into life as one
The wonderment

The passion,
Real love

*************************************
This is how it began with my second wife in 1984 but the light from the merging suns has dimmed some so as to not be so blinding, The passion for each other has passed from the physical to the spiritual and without words neither of us now know how would we live without half of our ourselves.

You have a wonderful little home here.

Much Peace

TWM

krystyna said...

Hi Trinity,
you can find my email address at my others blogs - left side bar.
I'll be write to you tomorrow morning.
Thanks for visiting. I'll be read your beautiful post tomorrow, sorry, I'm so tired now.

trinitystar said...

Thank you all for trip over here.

:o)

Mónica said...

Hi, I'm from Uruguay.
I hope you visit me.
My blog has a button to translate spanish to english.
I'll see you.

Kiss to you.