My Blog List

Search This Blog

Monday, July 09, 2007

There is beauty within

The music is by Loreena Mckennitt. ~ Serinnissima

Ti's the beauty of the sunsets that I see in your eyes

The early morning crimson hues of the beautiful sunrise in the sky

Ti's the glittering reflection of light on the ocean deep and wide

Upon the highest mountain beneath the shrouding cloud we cannot hide

Our shadows touch and kiss beneath the melody of the moonlight

Dancing the Dance of Love eternally into the night

Walk a mile barefoot with me through the warmth of the desert sands

Hold me in your arms in sunkissed meadows and across green lands

Mirrored glaciers reflect our eternal youth

Together we have found that Love is the only truth.

Imagine beauty in your life ... dream ... there is a beautiful world out there in here

open your eyes and you will see.

Dedicated to Master S.

Quotes:

Did my heart love till now?Forswear it sight, For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night.~ Romeo and Juliet.~

Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart ~ Kahlil Gibran

I slept, and dreamed that life was Beauty,I woke, and found that life was Duty. Was thy dream then a shadowy lie? Toil on, poor heart, unceasingly; And thou shalt find thy dream to be A truth and noonday light to thee. Life a Duty~Ellen Sturgis Hooper. 1816-1841.

Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything that is beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting -- a wayside sacrament. Welcome it in every fair face, in every fair sky, in every flower, and thank God for it as a cup of blessing.- Ralph Waldo Emerson



Bonny Portmore by Loreena Mckennitt(extracts from Highlander)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Walk a mile barefoot with me through the warmth of the desert sands"

I wish...how I wish...

krystyna said...

Hi Trinitystar!
Thank you so much for your kind visit. You always bring me good energy.
I love Celtic music and Loreena McKennit is one of my favorite. Her soulful voice and inspiring music always touch me.
Big thanks for these video music and for wonderful post. I really enjoyed my time being here.
Happiness be always with you!

polona said...

oohhh... that was fabulous!
thank you for sharing :o)

Keshi said...

wut a beauty!

Keshi.

floots said...

great stuff
thank you so much

Lori said...

Wow! This is very nice.

magiceye said...

classical romance....
loved it
hugs