My Blog List

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Where are you?






silver rippling moon

mecury upon the surface of water
silence falls in dark velvet crevices
love hidden within the walls of my heart
and
into my mirror I gaze
your shadow stands motionless behind me
reflections of life gone by
and

suddenly
stars sparkle and light up
your skin against mine like silken gloves
two spirits dancing the dance of love

becoming one
a
passionate kiss from your soft lips

upon mine

a taste of ruby wine

intoxicated by your touch of magic
memories of our love flashing by

Where are you?

I cry

Quotes on Reflection

Sarah Ban Breathnach: Quotes on ReflectionOnly when the clamor of the outside world is silenced will you be able to hear the deeper vibration. Listen carefully.


Charles Dickens: Quotes on ReflectionReflect upon your present blessings - of which every man has many - no on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.


Joseph Chilton Pearce: Quotes on ReflectionSeeing within changes one's outer vision.


Unknown Author: Quotes on ReflectionSeeing yourself as you want to be is the key to personal growth.


Unknown Author: Quotes on ReflectionSuccess is not measured by what one brings, but rather by what one leaves.


Creole proverb: Quotes on ReflectionTell me who you love, and I'll tell you who you are.


6 comments:

floots said...

love the way you've done this
thank you
liked the quotes too - creole was my favourite

Carol said...

just lovely.. Thanks for sharing..
and thank you for dropping by...

Janice Thomson said...

Wow Trinitystar...your words and pic are outstanding! Very poignant memories.

polona said...

hauntingly beautiful.

love the quotes, too

QUASAR9 said...

Hi Trinity, Magical!
a taste of ruby wine
the taste oh so fine
your wet lips on mine

Love the animation

Pat Paulk said...

If I were asked that beautifully, I sure wouldn't make you cry. Excellent!!!