My Blog List

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dreams (Have you ever woke up)


Have you ever woke up from a dream, when you have felt that you have been with someone that you really love, but you just do not know who it is. You wake up feeling so serene and loving. Well, it is one of those mornings.

Share your dreams with me!
Hugs for everyone :o)

Evening

The evening was slightly unbalanced ... Perhaps I was not aware of the test initially and then it was too late ... Huh! Failed miserably.
Why do people enjoy rocking the boat? Who do they think they are awaking me from my dream. Why must there be people that pin prick you with what seems like hurtful comments. Why must people be so selective in who they choose to direct comments of distaste. The direction was for me. It is a teaching for spiritual growth comes the whispers. I should know better. I failed! I failed! I failed to see the illusion. Will I ever find me? Being? I still hold on to self. Damn you self! Let self go! Only those that are on journey will understand this.
New day tomorrow. Forgive and forget. Apply ones teachings now.


Quotes on the Ego

Give up all bad qualities in you, banish the ego and develop the spirit of surrender. You will then experience Bliss.
Sri Sathya Sai Baba quotes (Indian Spiritual leader, b.1926


If you want to reach a state of bliss, then go beyond your ego and the internal dialogue. Make a decision to relinquish the need to control, the need to be approved, and the need to judge. Those are the three things the ego is doing all the time. It's very important to be aware of them every time they come up.
Deepak Chopra quotes (Indian ayurvedic Physician and Author, b.1947)


Every morning when I wake up, I experience an exquisite joy – the joy of being Salvador Dalí – and I ask myself in rapture: What wonderful things this Salvador Dalí is going to accomplish today? - Salvador Dalí
***I find myself fascinating. - Milan Kundera
***

No comments: