My Blog List

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sit beneath my bower.




Credit for photograph to Marklea Flickr

Sit beneath my bower

Let the dawn break in my deepest dream night
Lift my vision rise to exhilarating heights
Let me gaze upon the greatest Mystic with starry eyes
That sparkles and dazzles throughout the cosmic skies
The wind will blow with laughter chasing the tail of a breeze
Spiralling round and round the majestic evergreen trees
Gently the branches twist and bend, in love they sway
The brilliance of the sun shines through to lead the way
Sit with me my darling and ponder beneath my bower
Whilst we pass away more of the non physical hour
Let me cradle you within the warmth of my soul
We are Sacred fragments of the eternal Divine whole
Mystic you have placed me in this enchanted warm trance.
Take my hand to commence our long perpetual love dance
Join me in the beauty of my dream for it is alive.
For it is you my beloved that has given me strength to survive.
dedicated to Master S.

Below artwork of The Mystic Rose by http://www.damselflymoon.org/







my own drawing interpretation of The Mystic
Quotes on Mystics
Just as in earthly life lovers long for the moment when they are able to breathe forth their love for each other, to let their souls blend in a soft whisper, so the mystic longs for the moment when in prayer he can, as it were, creep into God.

6 comments:

magiceye said...

this takes you soaring to heights of joy and comfort.....
wow

hugs for you

QUASAR9 said...

"The wind will blow with laughter chasing the tail of a breeze
Spiralling round and round the majestic evergreen trees"


Your own drawing of the mystic rose
Wow trinity, that's some painting
some Mystic Gown!

Janice Thomson said...

"... when in prayer he can, as it were, creep into God." -many is the time I feel this way.
Beautiful artwork and inspiring words.

polona said...

wow! beautiful :)

trinitystar said...

Thank you everyone for you much appreciated comments.

Polona
thank you ... hlava lepo!
Quasar,
I cannot take claim for the Mystics Rose although I would love to. Gorgeous.
Janice
Thank you ... and likewise with your beautiful words.
Magiceye
thank you ... it is a pleasure to have you visit.

Kuan Gung said...

You have a great site here...must power dwells here...thank you