My Blog List

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Balancing Rocks

BALANCING ROCKS





I hope that you will all give this a go. The balancing of rocks is so beautiful ... it connects you ... with being. The above photograph is one my sculptures. I started two years ago making these rock sculptures wherever I went on holidays on the beach ... it is very stilling for the mind.

Quotes


The most important human endeavor is the striving for morality in our actions. Our inner balance and even our very existence depend on it. Only morality in our actions can give beauty and dignity to life.
Albert Einstein quotes


Women need real moments of solitude and self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away.
Barbara De Angelis quotes


Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance.
Brian Tracy quotes


12 comments:

QUASAR9 said...

Yep the car runsbetter if thewheelsare in alignement and the engine is finely tuned

So does the human body and mind
They both need aligning, but no good fine tuning one and ignoring the other one ...

Life is the time we spend oscillating and vibrating between one mental state or phase of well being and the next.

Great pastime 'balancing rocks'

QUASAR9 said...

On the same wavelength
A dangerous trick of the Mind ...
from Mens Sana

Keshi said...

WOW this balancing of rocks does have a spiritual msg too.

Great stuff Trinity!
Keshi.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

This is amazing! I've never seen something like this. I may go down by the river and try it. :)

floots said...

balancing rocks - yep
i guess that sums it all up perfectly
love the actual pic - and the mental extension
thank you

Pat Paulk said...

Hey!! that looks like me! I can see where that would be calming to the spirit, or frustrating as hell.

krystyna said...

Hi Trinity!
Congratulations!
You made beautiful sculpture!
Generally I love rocks. They have a power of Nature!
"The balancing of rocks is so beautiful… it connects you … with being" .
True words.
Great video. I enjoyed it - what a beauty of Nature!
And
great quotes.
Your message brings me a new power today.
Thanks!!!

starry said...

I never knew about this balancing rocks.It is so true that your whole life has to be balanced in order to perform smoothly.The mind the body has to be in harmony.Just beautiful trinity.thanks.love the video and music.

Janice Thomson said...

I have seen these down at our beach and always admired them though I have never tried it myself...at least not on the beach. I have done a couple in the backyard in the garden but our windstorms keep knocking them down. Your sculpture is beautiful Trinitystar.

polona said...

this is quite amazing!

i suppose it's true... balance is the key in all the aspects of life and otherwise...

Anonymous said...

Quotes sound good to me.
Rob (Mmmmm)

unknown said...

OMGosh that is so amazing! I cannot wait to try that for myself..........gotta go somewhere to find the rocks, though. :-( An amazing video, thank you! hugsssssssssss